Departing from job opportunities in the community, the entrepreneurial aspect to be a locomotive change social impact that leads to an increase in the level of economic life, through three doors as its bottom line, namely: financial, social and environmental.
With the aim of creating businesses capable clicking encouragedunia effort to produce more creative young social entrepreneurship as a locomotive change of business direction and independence of the cooperative, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (CIMB Niaga) together with the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia (RI Kemdikbud ) launched a program of Creative Industries Technology Scholarship (BOUTIQUE) CIMB Niaga.
Explanation BOUTIQUE CIMB Niaga program is as follows
- CIMB Niaga BOUTIQUE program is a scholarship program organized by CIMB Niaga in cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia (RI Kemdikbud) for the students who become the micro, small and medium enterprises, or in other words become young entrepreneurs.
- The program is intended for students of the State University or Private throughout Indonesia starting 5th semester in education S1 and / or start the 3rd semester in education Vocational / Polytechnic (DIII).
- The program departs from concerns over high levels of unemployment in Indonesia due to low awareness of students in Indonesia to undertake initiatives that businesses can create new job opportunities.
- This scholarship program aims to create businesses that are able clicking Encourage businesses to produce more creative young social entrepreneur. Scholarship recipients are expected to solve social problems and improve the quality of life of the surrounding community.
- These scholarships are given to students who already have a business / business for at least 6 months. And in the operations, business people are focused on social and environmental aspects (eco-social entrepreneurship).
- The scholarship program includes: cost of living, education and venture capital facilities.
- As a pilot project, then in 2012, BOUTIQUE program will be awarded to 15 students.
- Indonesian citizen.
- 25 years old (when he joined the scholarship).
- Students from public or private university in Indonesia started in the 5th semester of education S1 and / or start the 3rd semester in education Vocational / Polytechnic (DIII).
- Have a GPA of 4 consecutive semesters of at least 2.75 (4.00 scale) on the S1 level of education and / or have a GPA of 2 consecutive semesters of at least 2.75 (4.00 scale) in education Vocational / Polytechnic (DIII).
- Having an active business for at least 6 months.
- Submit a Business Report.
- Pass the selection set and Kemdikbud CIMB Niaga Indonesia.
- Has conducted business initiatives / business oriented to provide solutions for eco-social problems.
- Being able to provide effective business development plan, which sustain and provide improved benefits to the community.
- Able to provide strategic plans CIMB Niaga use banking products as driving business development rate.
- Performers business initiative has been running for at least 6 months (not to be incorporated, but can provide authentic evidence of business time starts running).
- CIMB Niaga accounts.
- Submit reports of business (marketing and financial performance).
- Escaped selection process set CIMB Niaga and Kemdikbud RI.
Recipients BOUTIQUE CIMB Niaga will get education costs, living expenses and capital subsidies.
The data should be prepared are:
- Copy of ID card
- Copy of Transcript (verified) 4 consecutive semesters of at least 2.75 (4.00 scale) on the S1 education and / or have a GPA of 2 consecutive semesters of at least 2.75 (4.00 scale) in education Vocational / Polytechnic (DIII).
- Copy of Student Card and a letter from the University stating that you / i still enrolled as a student / i at the University.
- Business reports with the following content:
Business Profile (form essay of at least 500 characters): accompanied by a supporting document upload company profile (pdf)
- The financial statements include:
- Cost of Goods Sold
- Selling Price of Products / Services
- Gross Profit per Unit
- Reports Total Sales
- Total Gross Profit per Month
- Operating Costs per Month
- Net Income
How to Marketing (minimum 500 character essay form)
Strategic Plan CIMB Niaga use banking products as driving business development rate (form essay form essay of at least 500 characters)
- Documentation (photo) business activity (upload pictures max 3)
- Copy Transaction Account Last 3 Months.
- Copy Last 3 Months Financial Statements (if qualify for selection, the participants are obliged to demonstrate genuine financial statements).
- Legal documents such as notarization, Business License, Company Registration Number (if any).
Registration is open from 30 May to 28 September 2012 with the click http://scholarship.cimbniaga.com For more information, please send an email email@example.com
Get file pdf : BUTIK-CIMB Niaga 2012
resource: http: http://www.cimbniaga.com/index.php?ch=gen_about&pg=gen_about_us&ac=53.
nizoral cream price
lamisil cost prescription
can diflucan treat external yeast infections
accutane treatment side effects
cialis vs viagra pharmacology
accutane treatment length