Beasiswa Supersemar Tahun 201127 February 2011
Open Recruitment Staff HMJA Tahun 20112 March 2011
The GE Foundation Scholar – Leader Program is a scholarship program sponsored by the GE Foundation which offers opportunity to Indonesian university students to receive a scholarship for finishing their undergraduate study. The scholarship will cover tuition fee, monthly living allowance and thesis allowance for three years stranding the third semester. This is not just a scholarship; the students may have an opportunity to developing their leadership potential, professionalism and human capacity.
The requirements are:
- Undergraduate students of 2009 from UB, fields of study: Economics (Accounting, Development Studies, Management).
- With GPA of at least3.0 (0-4 Scale) for semester 1 and 2
- Involved in social and student activities
- Have a good command of English
- Is not receiving any other scholarships at the moment
The applicants have to attach these documents in the application form:
- Completed and signed GE-FSLP application form (applicants should access and fill in the application form at www.scholarshipandmore.org )
- One (1) color photograph 4 x 6 cm – affix it in provide box
- One (1) copy of valid Identification Card (KTP)
- An official letter of enrollment from university
- One (1) certified copy of your university transcript records from semesters 1 to 3
- One (1) copy of high school diploma (ijazah smu)
- One (1) copy of high school transcript record (STTB)
- One (1) copy of high school transcript record – national standard (NEM)
- At least two (2) Letter of Reference from Academic Supervisor and other Faculty Member (use the attached from, and put it in a sealed envelope),preferably from your English teacher at the university. Attention: please do not send the letter separately. It must be attached to the application form.
- One (1) letter of notification ad underprivileged family from department/ faculty or university
- One (1) letter of notification ad underprivileged family from village officer
- Letter of notification that you are involved in social and student activities
- Letter of statement you are not receiving any other scholarship at the moment and will not receive any other scholarships if you are selected as GE Scholar.
In order to apply, applicants must send the hard copy version including all supporting documents required to:
Indonesian International Education Foundation (IIEF)
Menara Imperium Lt. 28 Suite B
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said
(Please write GE- FSLP on the right upper corner of the envelope)
The applicants may access the online application until March 15, 2011 and have to send the completed application forms (hard copy) by March 15, 2011 (postmark).