Due to guarantee effectiveness and efficiency of performance, quality assurance and sustainable services in Universitas Brawijaya, an appreciation is needed every year. This is one of the reason for Universitas Brawijaya Annual Quality Award (UBAQA), who rewards the work units with the best service.
The winner of UBAQA was announced on Wednesday (17/1/2018) at Banquet Room, Universitas Brawijaya and attended by Rector of Universitas Brawijaya, Prof. Dr. Ir. Bisri, MS with the boards, Deans and representatives of faculty and units in UB.
UBAQA’s assesment done by representatives of Center for Quality Assurance (PJM), Informaton and Technology Unit along with several others unit. There are five category for this award, such as Academic Work Unit (UKPA) consists of faculty or study program, bachelor program, magister program, specialist, profession, and doctorate program, also Academic Supporting Work Unit (UKPPA) such as institution, bureau and technical implemetation unit.
“UBAQA is an assesment about quality and accreditation, and certainly balanced and fair”, as Rector said. By the presence of UBAQA, Bisri hope that UB will be better and more qualified.
The main criteria in UKPA’s assesment is accreditation with 50 percent points. Others are fulfillment of performance contract (25 percent), community satisfaction index (15 percent) and postgraduate student amount index (10 precent). Meanwhile for bachelor, postgraduate and profession UKPA are international accreditation (25 percent) and community statisfaction index (25 percent).
Meanwhile, the assesment for UKPPA-institution,bureau and technical unit emphasize on community statisfaction index point (35 percent), complaint follow up (35 percent) and the results for AIM UKPPA (30 percent).
Through Rector’s Decree Number 7 in 2018, the winner of UBAQA 2017 are stated below :
UBAQA 2017 for category Faculty/Study Program
1. Mathematic and Natural Science Faculty (FMIPA)
2. Administration Science Faculty (FIA)
3. Economic and Business Faculty (FEB)
UBAQA 2017 for Bachelor Program
1. Bachelor of Biology (FMIPA)
2. Bachelor of Public Administration (FIA)
3. Bachelor of Water Resources Engineering (FT)
UBAQA 2017 for Masters, Specialist and Profession Program
1. Master Program in Biomedical Science (FK)
2. Master Program in Economic Science (FEB)
3. Master Program in Management Science (FEB)
UBAQA 2017 for Doctorate Program
1. Doctorate Program in Economic Science (FEB)
2. Doctorate Program in Management Science (FEB)
3. Doctorate Program in Mechanical Engineering (FT)
UBAQA 2017 for Academic Supporting Unit
1. Institute of Research and Community Service
2. Information and Communication Technology Unit
3. Central Laboratory on Life Science [afwega/vicky]