In particular, the conference will receive the following thematic paper but not limited to:
- Trends and Challenges of Regional Cooperation in Trade and Finance, such as Region Investment Climate, Regional Transportation and Communication issues, Private Sector Development, Small-Medium Enterprises and Entrepreneurship Development, Cross Border Investment and Takeovers, Corporate Finance and Restructuring, Infrastructure and Social Overhead Capital Investment Issues
- Governance, Public Sector, Bureaucratic Reforms, International Relations, Corruption and Political Economics of Regional Development at several aspects.
- Economic Integration and Asian regionalism, regional cooperation and economic associations under globalization and international trade
- Role of Small Business (SME’s) in Globalization, Job Creation, Productivity and Entrepreneurship
- Sustainable growth and development, with special emphasis on politics and economics of environmental and natural resources issues, global warming and climate change
- Regional labour market dynamics, human resources development, labourmigration, poverty, job creation, social security
- Finance, banking structures and development of capital markets in globalization era
- Country/regional case of trade liberalization and globalization.
To be accepted, abstract should containing less than 1000 words (in electronic copy – MS Word) including main issue (s) of research, research objective(s), research questions, data method of analysis if any, and result(s).
Abstract should be submitted to email@example.com or you can visit at Contact Page by the deadline date of 14th October 2011. Abstracts will be reviewed immediately and acceptance decision shall follow after the review is completed.Authors will be notified of their abstracts’ acceptance by 17th October 2011.